The Auf Wiedersehen Tour…
We’re working on a schedule for our “tour” before we head off to Germany on June 25… Here’s the schedule so far:
- May 5: end of my semester.
- May 8-15: fly ATL-MUC, to Erlangen area to find an apartment, a bank account, and a cell phone.
- May 21: end of Sheridan’s semester.
- Memorial Weekend: NC to see Mel and Lauren.
- Week after Memorial Day: Sheridan to Virginia to visit her grandparents, Kev and I have to pack! Kev’s going to FL May 30-June 1 for his cousin’s high school graduation.
- June 4: Closing on the house (scheduled as of now).
- June 4-8: TN to visit Jim and Julie , and other friends. (Happy B-day Jim on 6/7!) We’ll pick up Sheridan on the 5th.
- June 8-12: to KY to see Mom, etc.
- June 12-13: to Dayton, OH to see Mamaw, drop Kevin off at Dayton Airport (he’s back to FL until the 21st).
- June 13-21: To Perrysburg, OH to visit Lisa, etc.
- June 21: fly back DTW-ATL, stay with Linda.
- June 23-24: final business in Athens.
- June 25: fly ATL-FRA with everyone, bags, and dog!